FTSI’s Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) and Lost Time Incident Rate (LTIR) are consistently lower than our industry peer group (as provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistic and ISNetworld).
That high level of commitment to safety stretches across our entire organization in an effort to provide optimal protection for our workers and increase operational efficiencies for our customers.
Comprehensive HSE Programs
Our professional Health Safety and Environment staff administers a comprehensive safety training program designed to deliver a best-in-industry record. Tools we use to promote safety in our operations include:
- Our THINK SAFETY program keeps safety top of mind for our employees
- District Compliance Audits performed routinely
- Job Site Audits performed on locations/job sites
- Targeted and multi-faceted safety training programs
- DriveCam® implementation in heavy vehicles and metrics for coaching drivers
- Check 6 program for pre-trip vehicle inspections
- Behavior-based safety observation/feedback program
- Ongoing hazard assessment with job site safety huddles
Organization-Wide Focus on Safety
FTSI takes its commitment to safety into and beyond the oilfield with organization-wide training and education programs. From our corporate locations, district offices to every well completion site, safety is paramount. That’s why THINK SAFETY isn’t just a slogan for us; it’s a key driver of how we structure our culture, processes and operations.
We seek to reinforce personal responsibility for safety with all personnel and to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations and internal standards. We are dedicated to a culture of safety that keeps this goal front and center in all we do.
Contact Us for questions about safety or any aspect of our operations.
Read more about our Safety performance