FTS International is a leader in multi-stage, unconventional well stimulation and completion services. We continue to focus on more environmentally friendly ways to do business – developing vital assets and promoting energy independence, while protecting natural resources. Providing customized well stimulation solutions for today’s unconventional operations requires expertise and proven experience. FTSI combines the best recent advances in stimulation technologies, targeted solutions for individual needs, and attentive customer service to ensure top performance for our customers.
Custom, Durable Equipment
We manufacture and assemble our own proprietary, high-pressure pumps and mobile pumping units. Our pumping fleet is one of the youngest in the industry, made in the USA to provide durability and reliability in hostile environments.
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) is a Top Priority
Our professional HSE staff administers a year round safety training program designed to deliver a best-in-industry record. Tools we use to promote workplace safety include:
- District Compliance Audits performed monthly
- Gate Audits performed daily prior to equipment leaving a field location or district office
- Job Site Audits performed monthly on locations/job sites
- Accountability is encouraged through employee quarterly performance bonuses tied directly to OSHA recordable rates, significant safety award opportunities for employees, and progressive employee performance feedback
- A variety of ongoing, targeted safety training programs and modules, including behavior-based safety training and equipment operator training
Strategically Integrated Business Model
Our strategic integration provides a competitive edge. Our supply chain network includes:
- Custom-built high pressure pumps and pumping units
- Wireline services
- Proprietary sources for stable proppant supply
- Extensive logistics network for efficient and reliable sand and equipment delivery
- Environmentally friendly fluid technologies
- Water management services
Strategic Service Locations
As a leading provider of well stimulation services, we have leading market positions in the most demanding shale plays in the United States. In addition, our international business division is working to develop new unconventional energy opportunities worldwide. Operations/maintenance District Office locations in the United States include:
- Aledo, Texas
- Asherton, Texas
- Bryan, Texas
- Elk City, Okla.
- Longview, Texas
- Odessa, Texas
- Pleasanton, Texas
- Shreveport, La.
- Washington County, Pa.
- Williamsport, Pa.